About – Mullet’s Aluminum | Overview, Statement & Team
Founded in 1978, Mullet’s Aluminum Products, Inc. is an award-winning industry leader specializing in providing the highest quality of products and services for the Condominium, Residential and Commercial markets throughout Florida and beyond.
In addition to being recognized as one of the largest architectural aluminum manufacturing companies in the Southeastern US, Mullet’s Aluminum has five divisions:
- Windows and Doors Division
- Metal Roofing Division
- Railing, Gates & Misc Metals Division
- Carports & Walkway Canopies Division
- Screen Enclosure Division
Statement of Qualifications
Mullet’s Aluminum specializes in the manufacturing of welded aluminum railings, glass railings, sunshades, gates, aluminum pedestrian bridges, walkway canopies, FDOT railing, metal wall panels, 5-V metal roofing, standing-seam metal roofing, and custom misc. metals. All of the products manufactured by Mullet’s Aluminum personnel are available as turn-key projects with “manufacturing and installation by our experienced personnel” OR as “manufacturing and supply only.”
Products manufactured and installed by Mullet’s Aluminum can be found on projects located throughout Florida and beyond. Installation is provided by our highly skilled and certified personnel.
The company works with many of the premier custom home builders on the West Coast of Florida, community associations throughout Florida, and the top 100 commercial contractors in the Southeastern US.
In addition to its manufacturing capabilities, Mullet’s Aluminum is one of the region’s largest window installation and roofing contractors for multi-story condominiums, office complexes, and residential homes.
The company represents many of the largest window and door brands – such as:
These brands have been chosen by Mullet’s as appropriate for the Florida environment and for applications ranging from multi-story condominiums and lodging properties to residential homes.
To make a positive difference in our community, in the lives of our employees and their families, and with our customers.
- Integrity – because it is how an individual is judged
- Honesty – because an individual is only as good as their word
- Commitment – because we care about what we do
- Quality – because if you are going to do something, it should be done right or not at all
- Teamwork – because working together is more important and rewarding than self
- Service – because there is nothing greater than helping those who are in need
- Family – because it is the most important thing in life
- Community – because it is where we live, work, and raise our family. Make a positive contribution.
- Faith – because through God, all things are possible
To provide quality workmanship and superior customer service over the long term with a commitment to enhancing the lives of all whom we meet during our journey.